Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yahoo My Web

Fellow classmates since we were running so late
with class I have decided to give everyone
the opportunity to view my slides online at their
own pace. Grab a cup of Java and enjoy.

Here is the Yahoo My Web 2.0 Presentation.















































































































































Hopefully you will enjoy this presentation as much as I enjoyed pulling it together. I am sure if you give Yahoo My Web a chance I am sure you will enjoy it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Derek Baird said...

Kyle!

I love how you used your blog + screenshots to create an "on-demand" presentation for your classmates. Great use of technology!

Wondering what kind of response, reaction or feedback you got from your classmates and/or teacher?

Have any of them signed up for My Web 2 after viewing your presentation?

Again, great job!

db

12:50 PM  
Blogger Basket said...

Bon jour. Le temps amer que je vois.

Chercher le temps et quelques comment terrien ici.

Blog agréable.

Je devrai revenir plus tard.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Hunt and Fish said...

Good post

6:50 PM  
Blogger Hunt and Fish said...

Good post

9:31 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Cosa dire di più su Yahoo My Web ? Credo che hai reso bene l'idea! Ti potrebbe interessare un sito su scommesse calcio ? Facci un salto e vedi se trovi qualcosa di interessante! Troverai solamente scommesse calcio .

2:21 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

This is a very instructive blog. Keep it going. Here's a subject that interests many: scommesse . Just scommesse

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home